Beer Pong Canada is a “startup” company that has been around for 10 years. We organized competitive beer pong tournaments in; Alberta, B.C., Ontario, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick. We also are an e-commerce store that sells products.
I (Mark) am looking for intern / part time people to join our team as a tournament manager.
- Gary Vaynerchuk – I (poorly) try to take his advice, hopefully you can help here!
- Sports; staying in touch with Barstool sports, bleacher report etc
- Entrepreneurship / business
We are hiring for all locations across Canada. If you live in Halifax / Maritimes you’ll be able to have our full support in person. If you are in a different location we can only help assist you in your role remotely (and of course provide the brand / platforms to work off of).
You’re Good At:
- Working without any direction
- Doing shit yourself
- Creating facebook events / marketing events
- Organizing competitive tournaments
- Updating stats and results
- Managing people to help you run the tournaments
- Managing people to help promote your tournament through our social, or doing it yourself
- Finding sponsors / beer reps for free swag
- You’ve ran instagram / facebook ads before
- Event management experience
Day in your life:
You go to school, or work doing your thing, and in your free time or while procrastinating at work / school you can find a venue for a tournament, search for sponsors, create events and wordpress pages for the website etc. Then every once in a while you completely manage a tournament by yourself! (and with help that you recruit or that the rest of the BPC team can help with)
Our e-commerce store is brand new, and has so far brought in $0. We make money when we put on our tournaments. What I’m getting at is that this is an unpaid position, but this is what we can give you:
- Revenue splitting from tournament profits
- Revenue splitting when we start to make e-commerce sales
- Help with ANYTHING going on in your life, want to learn how to make a website? Need free hosting? A drive to go surfing in Lawrence town? What can we do for you! Please ask and I’ll do my best!
- Support to help improve your business skills
- A reference / proof of your skills
To apply please email me a blurb on who you are and your resume (optional) to [email protected]